REAMIT Project kick-off meeting
Time: Thursday 16th May 2019 (11 am – 5 pm)
Venue: University of Bedfordshire, Room 6, Putteridge Bury, Hitchin Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 8LE, United Kingdom
Facilitating interaction among project partners to plan project activities, communication strategy and dissemination.
Project Kick-off meeting Agenda
- Introduction of project members – what the partners bring to the consortium and what is their expectations from the meeting
- Personnel Recruitment in all partner institutions
- Feedback and inputs based on the Project seminar in Lille
- Constitution of REAMIT Steering Committee (RSC) and suggestions for REAMIT Advisory Committee (RAC)
- Development of Project Handbook, internal management systems, setting up & agreeing terms of reference (procedures) for the RSC and RAC
- Best practices for project management
- Agreeing dates of the first RSC and RAC meetings
- Key control register for Project Management
- Risk register on key project risks & mitigation actions for each. Assignment of risk-ownership among partners.
- Finance training
- Any other business
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.