The 5th European Conference on Sludge Management, ECSM’2019, takes place in Liège, Belgium, from 6 to 8 of October 2019.
It is organized by University of Liège, with the support of the Phos4You project (Interreg North West Europe).
The main scope of the Conference is to provide a scientific program of cutting-edge research in wastewater sludge management. It brings together international experts of sludge management, scientists, researchers and engineers, R&D laboratories, water agencies, governmental delegates, and private companies to discuss the problems, solutions, and innovative technologies and systems for the sludge management of water and wastewater treatment field.
You will listen to internationally distinguished speakers working in this field and designing the technical sessions with the motivation to make the conference beneficial, and professionally inspiring.
The following topics are to be expected:
- Legal, social and economic aspects of sludge management
- Sludge characterization
- Sludge minimization
- Sludge dewatering
- Sludge drying
- Odors problem and treatment in sludge processing
- Innovative sludge treatment technologies
- Nutrient recovery : phosphorus, nitrogen, agriculture application
- Energy recovery: digestion, gasification, pyrolysis, incineration, …
- Life cycle assessment of sludge management Options
We are looking forward to see you in Liège!
Don't forget to register.