The project partners will test and demonstrate innovative solutions on routes leading to Brussels, Belfast, Frankfurt, Arnhem and Tilburg:
- Improving orientation, information, saftey and visibility and comfort
- Improve synergies between cycle highways and public transport or private cars
- A mobile service and information station
- An 'active travel hub' providing a base for behaviour change
- Innovative monitoring equipment, including the world's first real Virtual Reality cycle experience monitor
On all these cycle highways, partners will test novel solutions to attract more users.