The European project “CODEX4SMEs - Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium-sized businesses” organized its first ROADSHOW in Paris. June 21 was the official start - here the project partners got an overview of the paris region.
During the event, the participants recieved an overview of the French in vitro Diagnosis market of Jean-Pierre HERMET, JPH (Joint Partners for Healthcare) and Author of the central biology laboratories overview for the french journal Les Echos.
Further topics were:
- Companion Diagnostic Regulation - Sylvie Le GLEDIC, Director, Medical Devices & IVD Voising Consulting
- BMK TOOLS ®: Bridging biomarkers from the lab to the market for the patient - Inès AMADO, Deputy director, Aviesan
- The companion diagnostic approaches : the bottom-up and the top down strategies – Sylvain LEHMANN, Department of Medical Biology in Montpellier Hospital and Co-chair of the Scientific Council of the French Society of Clinical Biology (SFBC)
- Roche Diagnostics & Roche Pharmaceuticals France Feedbacks - Olivier PERCHE, Public & Medical Affairs Project Leader & Nadia Bahmad at Roche Diagnostics, National Market Access Leader at Roche
- Innovation, research and services of the Biological Research Centre of the hospital group Saint Louis/Lariboisière/Fernand Widal - Philippe MANIVET, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Public Assistance of Paris Hospitals, AP-HP
Furthermore, one of the advantages of the Codex4SMEs project was presented - a privileged biobank access
The Integrated BioBank of Luxembourg and the Biobank Graz provided an overview of the service.