Finding capital to fund your (companion) diagnostics SME: The Venture Capital perspective.
The Interreg NWE project 'Codex4SMEs' proudly announces a webinar with
Tom Miller, founder of Greybird Ventures,
who is dedicated to invest in companies that can help to eliminate "trial and error" medicine with high-specifity diagnostics and generate value for patients, providers, developers of therapies, and those who pay for healthcare.
The Webinar took place at May 28th, 2019 from 14:00 - 15:15 CEST.
Please find a record of the webinar here.
In addition, the matchmaking tool congreet was provided to guarantee interaction with other webinar-participants. Once you signed up to the webinar, an invitation to the matchmaking tool will be send to you.
14:00 - 14:05 Words of welcome and short project introduction
14:05 - 14:50 Principles about what (companion) diagnostic SMEs need to do in order to make them attractive for VC's
- How far does your technology needs to evolved?
- What do you need to know about your market(s)/clients before going to a VC?
- Hoch much VC money is available in the diagnostics area?
- How much money do diagnostic SMEs normally ask for (and how much do they actually need)?
- How do you approach a VC? Does this differ between countries/regions?
- How do you select "the right VC for your SME"?
14:50 - 15:15 Q&A