The Interreg project Codex4SMEs (Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium sized businesses) plans to improve healthcare by enhanced adoption of Personalized Medicine in North West Europe Codex4SMEs will establish a transnational network of nine partners and two sub partners from seven countries and expedite the development of the SMEs’ products in the field of Cdx.
It offers the SME’s the opportunity to pitch their project in front of investors in Palais Brongniart, Paris, in partnership with EIT Health Summit 2019.
- The Pitch & Win offer is a blended learning program, which aims to help SME’s to pitch on December 4th.
- Know how to structure a dynamic and effective pitch
- Learn how to create a captivating and emotional presentation using the storytelling method
- Learn how to create impactful slides
- Practice public speaking & be more self confident
- Know how to adapt their message to their public
- Learn how to deliver the key message and show their technological strengths to the jury, experts and investors