CME partner EIfI-Tech will be representing CleanMobilEnergy at the 6th Schwäbisch Gmünd Forum on Electromobility this September 25th. EIfI-Tech will run a CleanMobilEnergy booth at the event, during which local stakeholders and key players in electromobility in the Baden-Württemberg region of Germany will gather to discuss innovations and policy related to e-mobility. The three-hour event is hosted by IHK Ostwürttemberg.
The event will consist of the following programme:
17:30 - Opening of the exhibition and start of the test drives. Visit the accompanying exhibition on electromobility with a large number of exhibitors. In the run-up to the event, there is also the opportunity to test some electric vehicles.
18:30 - Welcome by Mayor Richard Arnold (CME Ambassador) and Michaela Eberle, Chief Executive of the IHK Ostwürttemberg
18:45 - Keynote talks
19:15 - "Electromobility - How the spark leaks" - Mr. Hermann opens with a podium discussion
20:30 - Get together with snacks in the foyer
- Winfried Hermann MdL, Minister of Transport Baden-Württemberg
- Beate Munding, independent organizational consultant and consultant at the Future Institute
- Stefan Keiner, Head of Electrification, Audi AG
- Dr. Walter Schwelberger, Managing Director of PTS-Prüftechnik GmbH
- "Street scooter - electromobility at Deutsche Post DHL Group"
- Jörg Friedrichs, Deutsche Post AG - Charging Infrastructure Business Unit
- "An electrical charging network for the whole country. Bundled strength for Baden-Württemberg. "
- Dr. Felix Teufel, Strategy & Partnerships Electromobility at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Peter Schwierz, editor-in-chief of electrive.net, electronic mobility service