ReBioGen results' dissemination seminar: results of SEAI RDD Programme-funded project.
"Development of policy and community-based business model, underpinning distributed energy recovery from residual biomass involving multiple stakeholder types."
- 10.45: Registration/sign-in, with tea and coffee available
- 11.00: Presentation of ReBioGen results, with Q&A
- 12.45: Networking and light lunch
- 13.30: Viewing of the BioBase4SME pre-pilot facilities for AD & pyrolysis
- 14.30: Wrap-up and sign-out from facilities
ReBioGen is led by tcbb RESOURCE, with project partners Tipperary Energy Agency, Carlow-Kilkenny Energy Agency and Tipperary County Council. ReBioGen is funded by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI), under its RDD Programme.
NUI Galway’s Ryan Institute, together with tcbb RESOURCE and UL, is part of the EU Interreg co-funded BioBase4SME. BioBase4SME is supporting SMEs to develop bio-based innovations across North-West Europe.
tcbb RESOURCE & BioBase4SME pilot facilities, Premier Green Energy complex, Cabragh Business Park, Thurles, Ireland.
Registration is free but mandatory. Please register as soon as possible, as numbers are limited. You will receive a registration confirmation if your registration is successful.