The next call for project proposals will be open from the 18th of April to the 24th of May 2017.
We are looking for transnational cooperation initiatives that can deliver concrete results for the North-West Europe area and its citizens. If you have an idea that could make one of our programme objectives a reality, we would like to hear from you.
A wide range of NWE events and meetings will be taking place until the call opening. They will give you the opportunity to learn more about our programme and develop your project idea into a successful application.
Information events: If you are new to Interreg NWE Programme or want to learn more about the programme, take part in an information day near you in your local language.
- France: several events in Hauts-de-France region between the 23rd of January and the 13th of February.
- Brussels Capital Region, Belgium: Info Day in Brussels on the 14th of February
- Flanders, Belgium: one-to-one information meetings on the 16th and the 17th of February in Brussels (more information available soon).
- Germany: Info Day in Saarbrücken on the 22nd of February.
- Northern Ireland and Ireland: Info Day in Enniskillen on the 7th of March.
- UK: Info Day in Manchester on the 9th of March.
Project Ideas Lab: Luxembourg City (Luxembourg) on the 28th of March.This transnational event focused on call 5 will be a unique opportunity to progress in your project application. It is the perfect occasion to network, find like-minded partners, meet the Interreg NWE team and get useful information to succeed at the next call for projects.
Application resources: updated version of the Programme Manual available
You can find here all the application resources to develop and manage your project, including the Step 1 application form, the Cooperation Programme and the updated version of the Programme Manual (fifth version).
Share or join an idea
Ready to become Lead Partner? Submit your idea and it will be published on our website.
Ready to be project partner? Check the list of project ideas.
Are you looking for examples of what a good project looks like? Find some inspiration in our Success Stories section.
Interreg NWE Programme so far
Since the beginning of the 2014-2020 programming period, the Interreg NWE Programme has allocated €58 million ERDF budget, 15% of the total budget, to fund 16 projects (6 on Innovation, 6 on Low Carbon and 4 on Resource and Materials Efficiency). There are still €314 million available for new projects.