The next call for project proposals will be open from the 16th of October to the 17th of November 2017.
We are looking for transnational cooperation initiatives that can deliver concrete results for the North-West Europe area and its citizens. If you have an idea that could make one of our programme objectives a reality, we would like to hear from you.
A wide range of events will be taking place until the call opening, to give you the opportunity to learn more about our programme and develop your project idea into a successful application.
Are you new to the Interreg NWE Programme or want to learn more about the programme? Then take part in an information day near you in your local language.
- United Kingdom: Interreg NWE workshop in Cardiff on the 27th of June, in Glasgow on the 5th of September and in Manchester on the 12th of September.
- Netherlands: Workshop about the Interreg NWE programme during the event "Sustainable mobility and transport in the Netherlands" (Amersfoort, 5th of September).
- Germany: Info Day in Stuttgart on the 12th of September.
- Belgium (Flanders): Interreg Info Day in Leuven on the 21st of September.
- France: Info Day in Orléans on the 25th of September.
Project Ideas Lab in The Hague (Netherlands) on the 4th of October
This transnational event focused on call 6 will be a unique opportunity to progress in your project application. It is the perfect occasion to network, find partners, meet the Interreg NWE team and get useful information to succeed at the next call for projects. Registration and draft agenda will be available soon.
Application resources: updated version of the Programme Manual available
Share or join an idea
Ready to become a lead partner? Submit your idea and it will be published on our website.
Ready to be a project partner? Check the list of project ideas.
Are you looking for examples of what a good project looks like? Find some inspiration in Our impact section.
The Interreg North-West Europe Programme so far
Since the beginning of the new programming period in 2014, 24 projects were approved (7 on Innovation, 10 on Low Carbon and 7 on Resource & Materials Efficiency) and 32 project proposals are currently under development in step 2. The programme has already allocated €86 million which represents 23% of the total budget. There are still €286 million available for new projects.