280 people have registered and 33 participants have already expressed their interest to present project ideas from all three of our themes.
This event will help you get ready for the upcoming Interreg North West Europe call for project proposals (open from 16 October to 17 November 2017) and will be an opportunity to:
- Discover what to do to apply for funds
- Learn more about our main themes: innovation, social innovation, low carbon, transport and resource and materials efficiency
- Find out what a successful project application looks like
- Share your project idea and find new partners
- Develop your project idea further
When: Wednesday, 4 October 2017 from 9am to 5pm
Where: Churchillplein 10, 2517 JW The Hague
Want to get the most out of the Project Ideas Lab?
Start exchanging with other participants, scout potential partners, and give your project idea more visibility through our Project Ideas Lab group on Linkedin.
Interested in more?
Following the PI Lab, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) and the municipality of The Hague will organise a Dutch Interreg impact day. There, you will be able to learn about the impact of former Interreg projects in the Netherlands, and the results of their Dutch impact study.
When: Thursday, 5 October from 9.00-14.00