The object of this tender is to hire a service provider to deliver 2D tutorial videos for Interreg North West Europe Programme.
It is a Framework contract with purchase orders.
Development of a minimum of four 2D video-tutorials with a duration of approximately 3-5 minutes each. The tutorials are to be produced based on a pre-defined script provided by the contractors.
- The production of a minimum of four 2D video-tutorials (screen recording).
- The videos should be produced with a standard Screen Capture Software (e.g. Camtasia, Quicktime, ScreenFlow etc.) in the format of tutorials. No 3D digital animation is foreseen.
- The videos should be produced as a continuous series, in line with the existing visual identity of the Interreg North-West Europe Programme. The visual identity will be provided by the contractor in the requested format. The videos shall contain an intro of a few seconds with the title of the video and the graphic elements of the Programme (to be decided together during implementation).
- The development and finalisation of the tutorials should include basic video and transition effects, if needed (e.g. graphics, icons etc.).
- The estimated length of each video will be 3-5 min.
- Voice over narration and audio effects will not be needed, but the contractor will be asked to overlay a pre-recorded voice over the produced video. It is foreseen to produce each video with four different audio files in four languages (i.e. four overlays per video).
- The contractor is committed to request the production of at least four different videos.
- After the four initial videos are produced, further videos under the same format may be ordered, depending on the needs of the contractor.
Further information is available here.